BEFORE USING ANY OF THESE PRODUCTS, YOU MUST BECOME COMPLETELY FAMILIAR WITH THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN MCGEAN’S SAFETY DATA SHEETS.
MCGEAN’S FULL PRODUCT DISCLAIMER CAN BE FOUND HERE
Honey Bee™ 20C
Honey Bee™ 20C
Honey Bee™ 20C is a highly concentrated, quaternary amine base, liquid deodorant/bacteriacide for use in chemical and portable toilets, cargo areas and refuse storage tanks.
- Quickly dispels toilet odors by biocidal action and perfume formulation.
- Prevents odor formation when applied directly to food spills and refuse.
- Controls odors for long periods of time.
- Safe on all materials commonly used in construction of aircraft, including chemical toilets and refuse handling equipment.
- Contains no phenolics, formaldehyde nor heavy metals.
- Thin blue liquid
- Mildly alkaline
- Pleasantly scented
|Airbus||Application Code: 11GCA1|
|Airbus||Product Code: 967800|
|Boeing||D6-17487 (Rev. H)|
- Cleaning Toilet Systems Prior to Recharging with Deodorant
- Deodorizing Chemical and Portable Toilets
- Deodorizing Cargo Areas, Refuse Storage Areas and Food Spills
- Honey Bee 26
Honey Bee™ 26 is a highly concentrated quaternary amine based liquid deodorant/bacteriacide for use in aircraft toilets, cargo areas and refuse storage tanks.Learn More
Your TDS download will begin automatically after you complete the form.
A Cee-Bee Technical Representative will follow-up with your SDS documents.
If your documents do not begin downloading, click here.