BEFORE USING ANY OF THESE PRODUCTS, YOU MUST BECOME COMPLETELY FAMILIAR WITH THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN MCGEAN’S SAFETY DATA SHEETS.
MCGEAN’S FULL PRODUCT DISCLAIMER CAN BE FOUND HERE
Cee-Bee® J-86C-6 is a highly alkaline, hot soak liquid for removing paint, rust and other metallic oxides.
- Rapidly removes paint, rust and other metallic oxides, as well as carbon deposits, oils and grease.
- Dissolves water scale encrustations.
- Safe on steel, cast iron, noble metals, super alloys, magnesium alloys and most copper alloys.
- Less corrosive than acidic rust and scale removers.
- Slightly hazy
- Highly alkaline
- Water-thin liquid
- Rust and Paint Removal
- Softening of Paint Prior to Mechanical Blasting
- Cee-Bee® Additive GO-2L
Cee-Bee® Additive GO-2L is used to maintain the sequesterant concentration in Cee-Bee® J-84A, J-84AL and J-86C-6 solutions.Learn More
Your TDS download will begin automatically after you complete the form.
A Cee-Bee Technical Representative will follow-up with your SDS documents.
If your documents do not begin downloading, click here.