BEFORE USING ANY OF THESE PRODUCTS, YOU MUST BECOME COMPLETELY FAMILIAR WITH THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN MCGEAN’S SAFETY DATA SHEETS.
MCGEAN’S FULL PRODUCT DISCLAIMER CAN BE FOUND HERE
Honey Bee™ 90
Honey Bee™ 90
Honey Bee™ 90 is a concentrated liquid general-purpose deodorizing cleaner designed especially for cleaning aircraft interior surfaces. Honey Bee™ 90 is also available in convenient ready-to-use quart bottles with a trigger sprayer.
- Excellent cleaner.
- Deodorizes and sanitizes as it cleans.
- Controls odor.
- Safe on Plexiglas, most plastics and good quality paint.
- Safe on aircraft structural metals, including high strength steel and aluminum.
- Vapors non-toxic.
- Thin, blue liquid
- Pleasant odor
|Air France||Air France (CML)|
|Airbus||Application Code: 08ACA1|
|Airbus||Product Code: 862100|
|Boeing||D6-17487 (Rev. M)|
|Daimler Chrysler||Daimler Chrysler|
- Cleaning Sidewalls, Overhead Bins, Armrests and Tray Tables
- Controlling Odors in Aircraft Galleys and Lavatories
- Lavatory Cleaning
- Galley Cleaning
- Honey Bee™ 90 RTU
Honey Bee™ 90 RTU is a liquid general-purpose deodorizing cleaner designed especially for cleaning aircraft interior surfaces. Honey Bee™ 90 RTU is packaged in convenient...Learn More
Your TDS download will begin automatically after you complete the form.
A Cee-Bee Technical Representative will follow-up with your SDS documents.
If your documents do not begin downloading, click here.