PT-162FA “Fresh Air” is an intensely blue colored, heavy-duty, liquid toilet deodorant for use in air-craft, buses, RVs, and trains to control corrosion and mask malodors. PT-162FA is designed for use where long-time intervals are required between changeovers of solution. PT-162FA is safe on all materials commonly used in chemical, re-circulating, and portable toilets and refuse handling equipment. Non-sludge formulation designed to prevent pump and filter clogging.
- Low foaming, liquid concentrate with “Fresh Air” type fragrance.
- Dye is non-staining and washes out with deter-gents.
- Captures toilet odors and produces a long-lasting fragrance.
- Contains no formaldehyde, phenols, or quaternary ammonium compounds.
- Contains buffers and corrosion inhibitors to protect metal surfaces.
- Blue liquid
Toilet deodorant. Prime charge: One ounce per 4 gallons of water.
MCGEAN’S FULL PRODUCT DISCLAIMER CAN BE FOUND HERE