Eldorado PR-5044 a viscous, peroxide-activated, benzyl alcohol paint and primer remover designed for removal of durable polyurethane and epoxy paint systems.
- Contains no chlorinated solvents, phenols, or chromates
- May be applied to vertical, inclined, or over-head surfaces
- Remains wet on surfaces for many hours reducing need to re-apply
- Effective on polyurethane and difficult epoxies
- Safe on anodized and other aluminum alloy, cadmium, ferrous alloys, titanium, and non-embrittling to high strength steel
- Bright Yellow
Removal of topcoats and primers. Safe on most alloys. Non-embrittling to high strength steel. Not suitable for systems using EAP-9 pretreatment.
- Non-atomizing spray
- Paint brush
MCGEAN’S FULL PRODUCT DISCLAIMER CAN BE FOUND HERE