Eldorado PR-3133 is a light blue-colored, viscous, ammonia-activated, benzyl alcohol emulsion type paint remover, designed for general purpose removal of enamel, lacquer, polysulfide primer, epoxy and polyurethane from metal surfaces. PR-3133 is unique in the industry in its ability to remove both polysulfide primed and epoxy primed polyurethane coating systems.
- Dual Use – one product removes both top coat and polysulfide primers.
- Powerful – effectively removes (bond-releases) paint films and digests polysulfides.
- Environmentally Compliant – contains no hazardous air pollutants (HAP), phenols, chromates, heavy metals, or chlorinated solvents.
- Viscous, alkaline emulsion that improves dwell time.
- Safe on aluminum, magnesium, steel, high-strength steel, titanium and other structural metals.
- Free-rinsing, minimal paint residues remain on surface.
- Light blue colored
|Honda Aircraft Company||HJMS 7102|
|Honda Aircraft Company||HJMS 9001|
Removal of epoxy or urethane topcoats over epoxy primer or polysulfide sealant.
- Spray On
- Mop On
- Brush On
MCGEAN’S FULL PRODUCT DISCLAIMER CAN BE FOUND HERE