Eldorado HT-2230 is an alkaline, amine-activated, diphase liquid paint and carbon remover, for use in immersion tanks for cleaning aircraft parts, and for stripping resistant paint films from metal surfaces.
- Incorporates an oil seal to reduce evaporation loss.
- Effective for removal of epoxies and polyurethane, lacquers, enamels.
- Contains no free hydroxides, chlorinated solvents, chromates, or phenols.
- Surfactants are biodegradable.
- Safe on steel, aluminum, titanium, magnesium, and other structural metals.
|Pratt & Whitney|
Used at 170 – 200 °F. Safe on steel, aluminum, magnesium, and titanium. Surfactants are biodegradable. Top phase prevents evaporation. Non-chlorinated.
MCGEAN’S FULL PRODUCT DISCLAIMER CAN BE FOUND HERE