BEFORE USING ANY OF THESE PRODUCTS, YOU MUST BECOME COMPLETELY FAMILIAR WITH THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN MCGEAN’S SAFETY DATA SHEETS.
MCGEAN’S FULL PRODUCT DISCLAIMER CAN BE FOUND HERE
Cee-Bee® J-88 is a powdered alkaline permanganate scale conditioner used in various multi-step turbine engine cleaning processes. Cee-Bee® J-88 is typically used in conjunction with Super Bee™ 300LF/G, Cee-Bee® J-84AL, Cee-Bee® J-3 and Cee-Bee® 623.
- Strong oxidizing agent that conditions high-temperature oxides for removal with acid descalers like Cee-Bee® J-3 and Cee-Bee® C-623.
- Effective in removing coked fuel and oil when used in conjunction with Cee-Bee® J-84AL.
- Conditions alpha case scale on titanium alloys when used in conjunction with Cee-Bee® J-84AL, prior to acid etching.
- Safe on steel, most copper alloys, chromium, nickel and cobalt and their alloys.
- Dark purple
- Highly alkaline oxidizing powder
- Free flowing
|International Aero Engines - IAE||CoMat No. 01-165A|
|Pratt & Whitney||SPMC 13|
|Pratt & Whitney||SPOP 211|
|Pratt & Whitney||SPOP 213|
|Pratt & Whitney||SPOP 221|
|Pratt & Whitney||SPOP 224|
|Pratt & Whitney||SPOP 324|
|6850014125799||100/lbs||Cleaning Compound, Alkali, Ferrous Surface|
|6850014264763||500/lbs||Cleaning Compound, Alkali, Ferrous Surface|
- Immersion Scale Conditioner
- Cee-Bee® J-88 Additive P
Cee-Bee® J-88 Additive P is an additive used to make up for drag-out losses and active ingredients consumed during the cleaning process.Learn More
- Cee-Bee® J-88 Additive PL
Cee-Bee® J-88 Additive PL is an additive used to make up for drag-out losses and active ingredients consumed during the cleaning process.Learn More
- Cee-Bee® J-88L
Cee-Bee® J-88L is a liquid alkaline permanganate scale conditioner used in various multi-step turbine engine cleaning processes. Cee-Bee® J-88L is typically used in conju...Learn More
Your TDS download will begin automatically after you complete the form.
A Cee-Bee Technical Representative will follow-up with your SDS documents.
If your documents do not begin downloading, click here.