BEFORE USING ANY OF THESE PRODUCTS, YOU MUST BECOME COMPLETELY FAMILIAR WITH THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN MCGEAN’S SAFETY DATA SHEETS.
MCGEAN’S FULL PRODUCT DISCLAIMER CAN BE FOUND HERE
Cee-Bee® A-601L is a liquid chromated, medium-to-heavy duty deoxidizer that will deoxidize, desmut, and etch aluminum and aluminum alloys prior to dye penetrant inspection, anodizing, resistance welding, and conversion coating.
- One chemistry process.
- Can be used in both spray and immersion applications.
- Effectively removes surface oxides, surface discoloration due to heat treatment, and smut resulting from alkaline etching or chemical milling.
- Can be made up with either nitric acid (improved bare salt spray performance) or sulfuric acid (low surface resistance for spot welding).
- Can be used to strip anodizing films.
- Simple titrations can control system components.
- No heat required.
- Orange brown liquid
- Approximate pH of 3.2
|Boeing||BAC 5765 (Partial)|
|Lockheed Martin||EMAP ITEM G32.024 VERSION:37|
|Lockheed Martin||STM32-402C, CLASS II, TYPE 2|
|Thrush Manufacturing||FINISH PROCESS SPEC #525-11|
Your TDS download will begin automatically after you complete the form.
A Cee-Bee Technical Representative will follow-up with your SDS documents.
If your documents do not begin downloading, click here.