Cee-Bee® A-480 is a water-based, heated, immersion solvent cleaner specifically designed to remove carbon and other tenacious soils from turbine engine components. Cee-Bee® A-480 can be used as an alternative or subsequent cleaning process to light-duty aqueous degreasing when used as directed.
- Effective in removing carbon and fuel/oil residues from hot section turbine engine components by immersion using mechanical agitation.
- Used at moderate temperature: 130-140°F (54-60°C)
- Safe on most turbine engine alloys, including aluminum, magnesium, carbon steel, stainless steel and heat-resistant alloys.
- Contains no chrome, phenol, terpenes, heavy metals or chlorinated solvents.
- Long and effective bath life.
- Safe on aluminum, titanium, steel, nickel and cobalt and their alloys.
- All ingredients are REACH compliant.
- Yellow in color
- Surfactant odor
|Pratt & Whitney||SPMC 183-3|
|Pratt & Whitney||SPOP 207|
|Pratt & Whitney||SPS 183-3|
- Carbonaceous Soil Removal
MCGEAN’S FULL PRODUCT DISCLAIMER CAN BE FOUND HERE