BEFORE USING ANY OF THESE PRODUCTS, YOU MUST BECOME COMPLETELY FAMILIAR WITH THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN MCGEAN’S SAFETY DATA SHEETS.
MCGEAN’S FULL PRODUCT DISCLAIMER CAN BE FOUND HERE
Cee-Bee® A-458 is specifically designed for removing polysulfide basecoat paint systems. Also used for stripping polysulfide sealants and similar sealing compounds.
- Provides excellent removal of polyurethane and other paint systems with polysulfide basecoats.
- Very effectively removes polysulfide sealants and similar sealants as well as natural rubber base sealants and coatings.
- Thixotropic. Clings to vertical, inclined and overhead surfaces.
- Contains evaporation retardant to minimize solvent loss.
- Free rinsing.
- Safe on aircraft structural metals, including high strength steel, mild steel, stainless steel, cadmium plated steel, aluminum, and magnesium.
- Contains no phenol, heavy metals or mercaptans.
- Thick, light colored liquid
|Military||T.O.1-1-8 (Sect.II, Chg 36)|
|Military||MIL-R-81294D (Type III, Class 2A)|
- Coating Removal
- Sealant Removal
Your TDS download will begin automatically after you complete the form.
A Cee-Bee Technical Representative will follow-up with your SDS documents.
If your documents do not begin downloading, click here.