BEFORE USING ANY OF THESE PRODUCTS, YOU MUST BECOME COMPLETELY FAMILIAR WITH THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN MCGEAN’S SAFETY DATA SHEETS.
MCGEAN’S FULL PRODUCT DISCLAIMER CAN BE FOUND HERE
Cee-Bee® A-292NC is a chrome-free, viscous paint stripper that rapidly and effectively strips a wide variety of coatings.
- Strips alkyd and modified alkyd enamels, nitrocellulose and acrylic lacquers, most moisture cured polyurethanes and many air-dried epoxies.
- Readily removes carbon deposits from bare metal surfaces.
- Effectively strips coatings from fiberglass radomes.
- Clings to incline, vertical and overhead surfaces.
- Safe on all common aircraft structural metals, including aluminum, cadmium plated steel, mild steel, magnesium and high strength steel.
- Contains no phenolics or cyanides. Surfactants biodegradable.
- Thick, hazy liquid with a pungent odor
- pH 12
|International Aero Engines||CoMat 01-140C|
|Rolls Royce||OMat 154B|
- Paint Removal
- Carbon Removal from Unpainted Metals
Your TDS download will begin automatically after you complete the form.
A Cee-Bee Technical Representative will follow-up with your SDS documents.
If your documents do not begin downloading, click here.