Cee-Bee® A-292NC-M is an extremely versatile, thickened paint stripper which rapidly and safely strips alkyd and modified alkyd enamels, nitrocellulose and acrylic lacquers, most moisture cured polyurethanes and many air-dried epoxy coatings. Application is either by Spray or Brushing on the surface.
- Rapidly strips a wide variety of coatings and primers.
- Contains no phenolics or cyanides, or chrome.
- Safe on all common aircraft structural metals, including: aluminum and aluminum alloys, magnesium and magnesium alloys, cadmium plating, mild steel and high strength steel.
- Thixotropic – Clings to inclined, vertical and overhead surfaces.
- Effective over a wide range of temperatures from 40 – 100°F (50 – 38°C).
- Readily removes carbon deposits from bare metal surfaces.
- Thick, hazy yellow liquid
- Pungent odor
- pH 12
- Low toxicity
|Goodrich & Messier||CMM 32-41-83|
|International Aero Engines - IAE||Omat 01-140A|
- Paint Removal
- Carbon Removal from Unpainted Metals
MCGEAN’S FULL PRODUCT DISCLAIMER CAN BE FOUND HERE
- Cee-Bee® A-292