BEFORE USING ANY OF THESE PRODUCTS, YOU MUST BECOME COMPLETELY FAMILIAR WITH THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN MCGEAN’S SAFETY DATA SHEETS.
MCGEAN’S FULL PRODUCT DISCLAIMER CAN BE FOUND HERE
Cee-Bee® A-235 is a diphase, solvent-base, alkaline, cold-tank carbon and paint remover.
- A very effective paint and carbon remover containing phenol.
- Upper water-base phase, used to reduce evaporation, also strips paint.
- Long tank life when properly controlled.
- Safe on high strength steel, mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum, magnesium and other metals.
- Low vapor toxicity.
- Low odor.
- Two-phase liquid
- Highly alkaline
- Contains chlorinated solvents and phenol
|Military||Sole Source Letter (2015)|
- Paint & Carbon Removal
Your TDS download will begin automatically after you complete the form.
A Cee-Bee Technical Representative will follow-up with your SDS documents.
If your documents do not begin downloading, click here.