Calibration Fluid 77
Eldorado Calibration Fluid 77 is a special aliphatic solvent blend intended for use in calibration of aircraft fuel system components for reciprocating and turbine engines. It may also be used separately for cleanup of grease or preservative coated surfaces.
- Non corrosive to metallic aircraft alloys.
- Clear, thin liquid
- Speciﬁc gravity, 0.765 – 0.775 @ 60°F
- Distillation range, 300°F – 400°F
- Low vapor pressure, < 5 mmHg@70°F
- Flash point, greater than 105°F
|Military||MIL-PRF-7024E, Type II|
Calibration of engine fuel systems.
MCGEAN’S FULL PRODUCT DISCLAIMER CAN BE FOUND HERE